首页 > 范文

外贸函电买方询盘范文(共7篇)

小车分享 4544

小车 分享

外贸函电买方询盘范文 第1篇

1. I write you to ask about… ― 我来信是询问……

I write you to ask about Melon Seeds, first and second quality.

我来信是询问有关一级品和二级品瓜子的价格。

I write you to ask about the tea of various quality.

我来信是询问各种品质的茶叶价格。

I write you to ask about your Cow Hides.

我来信是询问你们的牛皮价格。

2. Are those prices…?― 这些价格是……价吗?

Are those prices FOB or CIF ? 这些价格是离岸零售价格还是到岸价格?

Are those prices opening or closing? 这些价格是开盘价还是这样收盘价?

3. That sounds very… ― 那似乎非常……

That sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。

That sounds very good.那似乎很好。

That sounds very reasonable. 那似乎还合理。

4. There’s one problem… ― 有一个问题……

There’s one problem. 有一个问题。

There’s one problem to be mentioned. 有一个问题要提出来。

There’s one problem that I hate to mention ,but… 有一个问题我本不愿提起,但是……

5. The price you quoted is…― 您报的价格……

The price you quoted is quite good for your country. 您报的价格相当适合贵国。

The price you quoted is a little stiff. 您报的价格有点偏高。

The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting. 您报的价格对出口而言,有点偏高。

6. Would you please…? ― 请您…好吗?

Would you please give me a quotation? 您报个价好吗?

Would you please leave us your catalogue and price list? 您可以给我目录单和价格单吗?

Would you please tell us the quantity that can be supplied from stock?

您能告诉我们可供现货的数量吗?

外贸函电买方询盘范文 第2篇

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

外贸函电买方询盘范文 第3篇

外贸函电的规范与否直接影响到客户对公司的印象,对于外贸人员来说,每天写外贸函电,回复函电。你的函电是否规范呢? 把直接的函电于下文对照看看。。。

说明涨价原因

Dear Sir or Madam:

Enclosed is our new price list which will come into effect the end of this month. You will see that we have increased our prices on most models. We have, however, refrained from doing so on some models of which we hold large stocks. The explanation for our increased prices stems from the fact that we are now paying 10% more for our raw materials than we were paying last year, along with some of our subcontractors having raised their prices as much as 15%.

As you know, we take great pride in our product an dare proud of the reputation for quality and dependability we have built over 15years. We will not compromise that reputation because of raising costs. We have, therefore, decided to raise the price of some of our products.

We hope you will understand our position and look forward to your cooperation.

With best regards,

Hillary

说服买家涨价之前下单

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is regarding our quotation dated 2 November, and our mail offer dated 8 November concerning the supply of widgets(小机具).We are prepared to keep our offer open until the end of this month.

For your information, the market is firm and growing. There is very little likelihood of any significant change in the visible future. As this product is in great demand and the supply is limited, to secure your order, we would recommend that you accept this offer without delay.

Yours sincerely,

Hillary

对价格作出让步

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for your mail. We are disappointed to hear that our price for your required product is too high for your acceptance. You mentioned that Japanese goods are being offered to you at a price approximately 8% lower than our quote.

We accept your position, but we are of the opinion that the quality of the other makes does not measure up to that of our products. Although we are keen to do business with you, we regret that we cannot accept your counter offer.

We do want to try and work with you, and meet your request, but the best we can do is to reduce our previous quotation by 3%.We hope that this will meet your approval.

We look forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,

Hillary

答复在30日有效期的信用状付款的建议

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for your order of 500b/w TV sets by your letter dated 17 July.

We have considered your proposal to pay by a 30-day letter of credit. We do not usually accept time credit; however, in view of our long and mutually beneficial relationship, we are willing to make an exception this time.

I must stress that this departure from our usual practice relates to this transaction only. This one-time accommodation does not set a precedent for future transactions.

I am enclosing our sales contract covering the order. I would be grateful if you would follow the usual procedure.

Yours sincerely,

Hillary

答复直接付款的要求

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for your letter dated 2 October requesting payment against documents for contracts and 483.

We are pleased to say that we agree to your request. We wish, however, to make it clear that in our future transactions, involved for each transaction is less than US$5,000 or the equivalent in Renminbi. Should the amount exceed that figure, payment by letter of credit will be required.

We would like to say that this exception is allowed only in light of our long and mutually beneficial association.

Yours sincerely,

Hillary

外贸函电买方询盘范文 第4篇

referring to your letter of 5 june, we very much regret that we are unable to make you an offer for the goods you demand. the reason is that the product you need has been out of stock. what’s more our manufacturers have declined orders because of shortage of raw materials.

we shall, however, file your inquiry and cable you our offers as soon as we have got supplies.

我方收到贵公司6月5日来函,但非常遗憾,我方无法对贵方所需产品报盘。其原因是,此货品在我处已经脱销。而且,由于原料短缺,生产厂家已经拒绝了我方订单。

我方已将贵方询函备案,一经有货,我方将以电报报盘。

外贸行业人员日常用语:询盘的提出

我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。

we addressed our inquiry to the firm.

对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

we answered the inquiry received from the firm.

我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。

we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

please state your best terms and discount for cash.

由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

请告知该商品的价格和质量。

please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in japan.

敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

at what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling texas cotton for november?

请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best cork.

请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

we shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

i shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

请对该商品报最低价。

please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。

we have received your letter of july 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

we shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

we would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

we would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods

外贸函电买方询盘范文 第5篇

外贸采购询盘常用英语口语

做外贸采购工作经常要询盘,写英文询盘也是常事,写一份合适的外贸客户英文询盘信函对外贸工作很有帮助,分享几个英文询盘信函中的'常用语句,

英文询盘

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm . prices, Mr. Li?

英文询盘

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We’d rather have you quote us .

我们希望你们报离岸价格,

Would you tell us your best prices . Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

外贸函电买方询盘范文 第6篇

1、 I've come to make sure that your stay inBeijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 、You're going out of your way for us, Ibelieve.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,ifit is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plannow.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 、If he wants to make any changes,minoralternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enoughtime for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7、 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it isall right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9、 We'd have to compare notes on what we'vediscussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10、 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

外贸函电买方询盘范文 第7篇

敬启者;

我们从阿里巴巴得知贵公司的名称。

我们公司是一个专营纺织品的大规模的公司,在世界市场上享有良好的声誉。现在,我方公司将会每月为贵公司能提供新的设计。

我方公司将写信与贵公司建立直接的业务关系。

如果贵公司想要下订单,请告知,如按贵公司的有需要我们将很乐意求提供我们的.设计样本册,为了更好的准备货物如有现货订单,我方在收到你方订单之后三天之内装运。

我们期待你的回复。

敬上,

范文二:

Dear Sirs;

The Bbank of Cchina Shanghai Branch has informed us that your company is a large importer of textiles products. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you ,our company is as a local

the largest textile manufactures in our area. Enclosed please find varies pictures of a variety of our quality textiles picture products.

Besides, we are desirous of the details of your requirement, so as to provide better service.

1 Your specialized in market/

2 Categories of your specialized products

We are looking forward to establishing long-term business relations.

Best regards

范文三:

March 7,

Dear sirs,

We have your name from Messrs. Smith Co.

Our company is a large leading cooperation specializing in textiles items. We have been engaged in this line for 20 years, ()and have business relations with many countries in Southeast Asia.

We are writing you to enter into direct business relations with you. We hope you can send us the latest product catalog and pricelist.

We are looking forward to your inquiry.

Yours Sincerely,

Jone Smith

Manager of Import Department

范文四:

Dear sirs,

Thank for your letter of March 7th, informing us of your interest in our product. We look forward to establishing positive business relationship with your corporation.

We are mainly dealing in the export of Chinese light industrial products. We are convinced that our joint business efforts will be to our mutual benefits.

As requested, a booklet including a general introduction of our latest product catalog together with our samples. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Yours faithfully,

AD位1

相关推荐

AD位2

热门图文

AD3

上一篇:政府工作机制范文(推荐14篇)

下一篇:风险评估报告怎么写范文(优选14篇)