首页 > 范文

商务英语打电话情景对话范文(合集7篇)

小车分享 22471

小车 分享

商务英语打电话情景对话范文 第1篇

为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?

因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。

因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。

因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。

为什么离开以前的公司?

因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。

因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things.

因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。

What are your great strengths?

你有什么优点?

I'm a good team player.

我是一个富有团队精神的人。

I'm a hard-working, persistent person.

我工作刻苦,性情执着。

I'm a fast-learner.

我学东西很快。

I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.

我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和谐相处。

I have strong organizational skills.

我的组织能力很强。

我公司雇用你有什么好处?

I think that my technical background is helpful for you.

我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用。

我有足够的知识推广贵公司的产品。

我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认为贵公司能从中获益。

商务英语打电话情景对话范文 第2篇

英语打电话情景对话8句

(一) 打电话的人找的是你自己

Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是。

This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 “This is he.”)

You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。 (注: 男的用 “You're speaking/talking to him.”)

This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy。

That's me. 我就是。

(二) 对方打错电话

Can I speak to Alexander Walker?

我可以和 Alexander Walker 说话吗?

Alexander Walker? I 'm sorry, but there’s nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker?

抱歉,这里没这个人。

I 'm sorry. I 'm afraid you’ve got the wrong number.

抱歉,恐怕你打错电话了。

What number did you dial? 你打几号?

(三) 打电话的人要找的人不在,问对方是否要留言

Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?)

He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了,你要留言吗?

He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在,我可以帮你传话吗?

(四) 电话没人接(或录音机)

旁人/你 (接电话的人)

Is he there? 他在吗?

No one is there. 没人在。

Nobody answered. 没人接。

No. I got the answering machine. 没有! 是录音机。

(五) 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里

Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?

Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉,我不知道。

He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number?

他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?

(六) (因自己忙等原因)请别人去接电话

甲/乙

Paul, can you answer the phone? I 'm busy. Paul,

你能不能去接电话? 我在忙。

Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul,

你能不能去接电话? 我现在不能接。

Yes, dear. 是的,亲爱的。

(七) 接受对方留言时听不清楚,希望对方重复

When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

他回来后,能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?

Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?

(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?

Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次)

Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?

I'm sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次)

(八)再见

Suji: June, I’m sorry. I think I’m not able to go to the airport to see you off.苏吉:对不起。我觉得我不去机场给你送行了。

June: Oh, don’t worry about that. I 'll definitely okay.简尼:哦,不用担心。我一定会没事的。

Suji: Well, I really wanted to go, but I have a terrible cold. What time will you leave home? 苏吉:嗯,我真的很想去,但我得了重感冒。你什么时候离家?

June: As soon as my father gets home. Anyway, I understand you. Just take care of yourself. We can say our goodbye right here and now.简尼:只要我的父亲一到家。无论如何,我理解你。要好好照顾自己。现在,我们可以就在这里说再见了。

Suji: Okay, June. Have a wonderful trip.苏吉:好吧,简尼。旅途愉快。

June: Thank you very much. I should say goodbye for now.简尼:非常感谢你。我应该说再见了

电话英语-1.打电话 接电话

1.打电话,接电话

key sentences(重点句子)

,is this 4474716?

喂,是4474716号吗?

’d like to speak to .

我想和王先生讲话。

’m is out right now.

对不起,王先生现在不在。

i know when he’ll be back?

您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

is his wife speaking.

我是他的妻子。

i take a message for him?

要我转告吗?

i have your name,please?

请问您是谁?

he available?

他能接电话吗?

’ll just find out for you.

我给您看看他在不在?

,are you still there?

喂,您没挂断吧?

is that speaking?

请问您是谁?

’m so sorry that i made such an early phone call.

对不起我这么早打电话。

do you wish to talk to?

您要找谁呀?

sue james in?

休·詹姆斯在吗?

!is sue there?

喂!是休吗?

,speaking.

是的,我就是。

dialogue a

a:hello?

b: this 4474716?i’d like to speak to ,please?

a:i’m is out right now.

b:may i know when he’ll be back?

a:i don’t know,but he will certainly be back for is his wife i take a message for him?

b:thank you, tell him to be at the airport one hour before tomorrow afternoon.

a:very ’ll let him know as soon as he comes ,may i have your name,please?

b:this is lin .

a:good-bye.

dialogue b

a:good morning.

b:good is li gang here i’m calling from new york in america.

a:how can i help you?

b:i’m trying to get hold of he available?

a:i’ll just find out for you,sir… hello,are you still there? unfortunately, is not available at the

you like me to put you through to

b:yes,’s very kind of you.

a:you’re welcome.

dialogue c

(a:jane b:mary c:sue)

a:hello!

b:hello! good is that speaking?

a:it’s ’m so sorry that i made such an early phone call.

b:it’s do you wish to talk to?

a:is sue james in?

b:sue!jane wants you on the phone.

a:hello!is sue there?

c:yes,speaking.

a:oh,sorry,i’m afraid i won’t attend the meeting this night i had a sore throat and i started getting bot.

c:do you have a temperature?have you taken it?

a:no,haven’t yet.

c:don’t worry about the ’d better go to see a wish you will soon be well.

a:thank you,.

b:bye.

words and expressions

available a.可得到的,可达到的

airport n.机场,航空站

new york n.纽约

unfortunately ad.不幸地,遗憾地

welcome a.受欢迎的

attend vt.出席,参加

sore a.痛的,疼痛发炎的

throat n.咽喉,喉咙

america n.美国

see a doctor 看医生,就诊

put through (电话用语)把……接通

电话英语词汇

answerphone    答录电话    area code    区号    battery    电池    business call    商务电话    cordless phone    无绳电话    country code    国家代码    directory enquiries    电话号码查询    dialling tone    拨号音    engaged    占线    ex-directory    未记载于电话号码簿    extension    分机    interference    信号干扰    international directory enquiries    国际电话号码查询    fault    故障    message    信息    off the hook    挂起    operator    接线员    outside line    外线    personal call    私人电话    phone (telephone的缩写)    电话    phone book / telephone directory    电话簿    phone box / call box    公用电话    phone card    电话卡    phone number (telephone number的缩写)    电话号码    receiver    接听器    switchboard    接线总机    wrong number    号码错误

商务英语打电话情景对话范文 第3篇

1 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.

如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。

2 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.

我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。

3 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

4 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

5 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

6 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

7 We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

8 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

9 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

10 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

11 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

12 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什幺意见。

13 That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

14 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

15 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

16 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

17 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

19 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

20 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

21 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

22 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

23 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什幺吗?

24 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

25 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.

所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。

26 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我们将按合同条款交货。

27 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。

28 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.

他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。

29 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.

我们确信合同会顺利执行的。

30 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.

机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。

31 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.

合同双方有义务履行合同。

32 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.

除非有什幺突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。

33 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.

任何违背合同之事都是不利的。

34 The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.

买主有权撤消合同。

35 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.

任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。

36 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.

由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。

37 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.

如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。

38 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.

如果没有什幺正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。

39 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfill your part of it.

我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。

40 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.

如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。

41 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。

42 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.

由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。

43 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?

这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。

44 Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装直接关系到产品的销售。

45 Packing will help push the sales.

包装有助于推销产品。

46 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

买方通常很注意包装。

47 Different articles require different forms of packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。

48 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.

一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。

49 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?

包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?

50 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.

包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。

51 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。

52 Cartons are seaworthy.

纸箱适合海运。

53 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.

人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。

54 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什幺意见。

55 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?

有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什幺异议吗?

56 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.

我们将按你方的要求进行包装。

57 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.

货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。

58 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.

应采取措施加固纸箱。

59 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.

我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。

60 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.

许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。

61 It's urgent to improve the packing.

必须马上改进包装。

62 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.

包装费用未算在报价中。

63 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.

为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。

64 Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

65 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.

请保证货物不受潮。

66 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.

我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。

67 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.

这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。

68 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.

我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。

69 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.

虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。

70 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.

除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。

71 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.

所有包内都有一层防水内衬。

72 The crates are charge to you at $$5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.

如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。

73 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.

坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

74 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 liters.

这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。

75 Fifty-liter carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.

50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。

76 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.

你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。

77 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.

请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。

78 Each item is to be wrapped separately in grease-paper.

每件货物应单独用油纸包好。

79 All measurements of each case must not exceed *1m*1m.

每只木箱体积不应超过*1m*1m。

80 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.

每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。

81 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.

请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。

82 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.

为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。

83 Our packing charge includes $$1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.

包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。

84 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.

纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。

85 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.

泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。

86 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.

选择合适的运输方式很重要。

87 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.

为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。

88 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.

总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。

89 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.

空运较快但运费较高。

90 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.

由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。

91 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.

由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。

92 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.

如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。

93 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.

货物将在香港转船。

94 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.

货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。

95 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。

96 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.

由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。

97 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.

恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。

98 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.

我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。

99 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.

看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。

100 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.

我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。

商务英语打电话情景对话范文 第4篇

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high

A: Let’s meet each other half way.

- 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

- 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

- 那咱们就各让一步吧。

A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

A: I see. Thank you.

- 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

- 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

- 我知道了,多谢。

A: How many do you intend to order?

B: I want to order 900 dozen.

A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.

- 这种产品你们想订多少?

- 我们想订900打。

- 目前我们至多只能提供600打。

A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.

B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight.

A: I see.

- 这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。

- 我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

- 我知道了。

A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

B: Please state your opinions about packing.

A: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers.

- 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。

- 请陈述你们的意见。

- 好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。

A: You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.

B: Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

A: We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction.

- 大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。

- 是的,它也会影响我们产品的信誉,买主总是很注意包装。

- 我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。

A: How are the shirts packed?

B: They're packed in cardboard boxes.

A: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

- 衬衫怎样包装?

- 它们用纸板箱包装。

- 我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。

A: From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.

B: Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.

A: Do you do any chartering?

- 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。

- 是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

A: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?

B: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

A: That’s what we think.

- 你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运 ?

- 请 海运 发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运 。

- 我们正是这么想的。

A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

A: That's fine.

- 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。

- 我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。

- 那很好。

the goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

there is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take q...

center]Business Negotiation[/center] A: The seller Miss Lin representing Huaxin Trading Co.,Ltd. B: The buyer Mr. Cai representing James Brown&Sons Co.,Ltd. A: ...

商务英语打电话情景对话范文 第5篇

日常问候和答语

1. Hello/ Hi你好。

3. Good morning/ afternoon/evening. 早上/下午/晚上好。

4. How are you(this morning/afternoon/evening)? 你今天早晨/下午/晚上好吗?

5. Fine, thank you/ thanks. 我很好,谢谢。

6. Not bad, thank you. 不错,谢谢。

7. How do you do? 你好。

8. Nice to meet /see you. 很高兴认识/见到你。

告别、祝福和答语

1. Goodbye/Bye . 再见

2. See you! (See you later!)再见,回头见。

3. Good night. 晚安。

4. Happy birthday! 生日快乐! Thank you!谢谢!

5. Happy New Year! 新年快乐!

Happy New Year!/ The same to you!(大家共同的节日)

6. Happy Children’s Day! Happy Women’s Day!

Christmas! 圣诞快乐!

介绍和谈论人物

1. My name is…/ I’m… 我的名字是…/ 我名叫…

2. This is Miss/ Mr/ Mrs… 这位是…小姐/先生/女士。

3. This is my friend. 这是我的朋友。

4. He/ She is … 他是/她是…

1.人:

1)姓名

1. What’s your name, please? 你的名字是什么? My name is …

2. What’s his/her/its name? 她/他/它叫什么名字? Her/His/Its name is …

2)年龄

old are you? 你多大了? I’m…

2. How old is he/she/it? 她/他/它多大? She /He/ It is …

3) 生日

is your /his/her birthday? It’s July 1st.

4) 出处

1. Where is/ are ….from? She is from American. 她来自美国。

2. Where do/does… come from? She is from American. 她来自美国。

5) 人物

1. Who is he ? He is my brother. 他是我弟弟。

6)职业

1. What is he? He is a doctor. 他是医生。

2. What does he do? He is a doctor.

3. What’s his job? He is a doctor.

7)外貌

1. What is he like? He is short and thin. 他很矮很瘦。

8) 喜好

1. What do/does he like? He likes English.

2. Do/does …like English? Yes, he does/ No, he doesn’t.

9) 事情

1. What’s the matter with you? 你怎么啦? I have a cold.我感冒了。

2.物:

1)颜色

colour is /are …? It’s / They are blue.

2. Is your pen blue? Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t.

2)位置

1. Where is /are …? It’s / They are on the desk.

2. Is /Are … in/ on/under/…? Yes, it is ./ No, it isn’t.

3) 名称

1. What’s this? It’s a computer.

2. What are these/those? They are…

3. Is this/ that…? Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.

4. Are these/ those…? Yes, they are. / No, they aren’t.

4) 数量

1. How many boys are there in your class? Fifteen.

5) 价格

1. How much is this dress? It’s 5 yuan. 5元

3. 其他

1)天气

1. What’s the weather like in Beijing? It’s sunny.

2. How is the weather? It’s sunny.

3. Is it sunny? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t.

2) 时间

1. What time is it now ? It’s 5 o’clock.

3)季节

season is it? It’s summer.

2. Which season do you like best? Summer.

3. What’s your favourite season? Summer.

4) 日期

’s the date? It’s May 5th.

道歉和答语

1. I’m sorry. 对不起。

2. Sorry, I don’t know. 对不起,我不知道。

3. Excuse me. 对不起,打扰一下。

4. I have a cold. 我感冒了。 I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾听到这个消息。

感谢和答语

1. Thank you./ Thanks. 谢谢。 You’re welcome. 不用谢。/ That’s OK. 没关系。

2. It’s very kind of you (to help me ). 帮助我你真是太好了。

请求允许和答语

I come in? 我可以进来吗?

Come in, please. 请进。

2. Can I have two cakes? 我能吃两个蛋糕吗?

No, you can’t. 不,你不能。

3. Can I have one,please? 我能吃一个吗?

Yes./All right. Here you are. 好的。给你。

4. Can I go with you? 我能和你一起走吗?

Sure. 好的

建议和劝告

1. Shall we play football together?

All right. 好的。

2. Let’s go to school. OK/ Good idea.

3. Don’t open your book. 不要打开书。

1. It’s time to get up/go to school… 到了起床/去学校的时候了。

2. It’s time for dinner./ English class.

到了(做)…的时候了。

3. Would you like some cakes?

Yes, I’d like. / No, thanks.

问路和答语

1)问路

1. Excuse me, where’s the cinema? 请问,电影院在哪?

2. Where’s the teachers’ office, please? 老师办公室在哪?

3. Excuse me, how can I get to the post office? 请问,怎么走才能到达邮局?

4. Can you show me the way to the bank, please? 你能告我去银行的路怎么走吗?

5. It’s over there, near the Bank of China. 就在那儿,中国银行的旁边。

6. How far is it from Beijing to Shanghai.? 北京离上海有多远?

It’s 2hours by plane. 乘飞机要两个小时。

7. Is it far from here? 离这儿远吗?

No, it’s not. 不,不是很远。

2)指路

1. This way, please. 请这边走。

can take bus. 你可以乘5路车。

3. Go straight/along/down. 先前直走。

4. Turn left/ right. 向左/右转

5. Sorry, I don’t know. You may go and ask him.

对不起,我不知道。你可以去问他。

1. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?

Yes, a dress for my daughter. 是的,给我女儿买条裙子。

can I do for you? 我能为你做点什么吗?

I’d like …我想买。。。

3. What do you want, a dress or a skirt? 你想要买什么?连衣裙还是短裙?

4. How about the blue one? 这条蓝色的如何?

5. How much is it/ are they? 多少钱?

Fifty-nine yuan. 五十九元。

6. What colour would you like? 你要什么颜色的?

Green 绿色。

size do you want? 你要多大号码?

Size 8. 八号。

8. What / How about this red one? 这件红色的怎么样?

9. It’s too big/small/expensive/….Do you have some big/small ones? 这件太小,你有大一点的?

’ll take it (them). 我买了。

11. Here you are. 给你。 Thank you.谢谢。

打电话

1. Hello, this is … / This is … speaking. 你好,我是。。。

2. Can I speak to …, please? 我能找。。。接电话吗?

3. Who’s that? / Who is speaking? 你是谁?

4. Is that…? 你是。。。。吗?

5. Hold on. / Just for a moment, please! 稍等, 别挂断。

6. It’s for you. 你的电话。

’s your telephone number? 你的电话号码是什么?

商务英语打电话情景对话范文 第6篇

面试英语情景对话

为了能让大家顺利通过外企面试英语,更加深刻地了解外企英语面试的细节,增强自己的信心,我们特别从选了一段应届毕业生去外企英语面试的真实对话,并把它们按顺序分成了不同的场景,加入了中文翻译,方便大家理解和分析,相信,看过这些对话内容之后,大家再根据自己的实际情况进行活学活用,一定能在将来的面试取得很不错的成绩。

人物介绍: Cindy是应届毕业的大学生,她成功通过校园招聘的笔试环节,来到梦寐以求的这家外企面试,这是她的第二轮面试,与人力资源部总监Caroline的对话就此展开。

场景一:见面问好。

Caroline: Nice to meet you, Cindy. I’m Caroline, HRD of the company. Please have a seat.

Caroline: 很高兴认识你Cindy。我是人力资源总监Caroline,请坐。

Cindy: Nice to meet you, Ms. Caroline.

Cindy: 你好Caroline女士。

场景二:测试应聘者对公司的了解程度。

Caroline: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job.

Caroline: 从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。

Cindy: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance. To have risen 200-percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat. I also admire and agree with the values that the company has adopted. I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement.

Cindy: 我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。

Caroline: So you are well aware of our company. It appears that you have done your fairshare of research.

Caroline: 你对我们公司很了解,看来你提前做了很多功课啊。

Cindy: Yes, in addition to judging whether I am the right fit for C&C, I believe that its alsocrucial for me to know if this company is right for me. Ive been impressed by the service providedhere by everyone from the receptionist to the assistant. I am confident that I will have a veryrewarding and successful career here.

Cindy: 是的,除了判断我是否符合C&C的要求外,了解公司是否适合我也很关键。从前台到助理的接待都给我留下了深刻印象,我觉得我在这儿能开创有价值而且成功的事业。

场景三:团队合作。

Caroline: Commitment to the company and the team is very important to us here.

Caroline: 在我们这里,对公司以及团队的责任是非常重要的。

Cindy: I am very responsible. Whenever I have been assigned to complete a certain task, myteacher and classmates could always count on me to achieve the stated task. There is also noneed to remind me of what I should do. I enjoy intermingling and doing things with others.

Cindy: 我很有责任心,如果让我负责一件事,老师和同学们都会很放心。而且我用不着别人提醒我该做什么。我喜欢与人相处,以及和别人一起做事情。

场景四:个人职业发展计划。

Caroline: So what are your career objectives? And how do you perceive your owndevelopment if you were to assume this position?

Caroline: 那你的事业目标是什么?如果你获得了这个职位,你对自己的`发展有什么想法?

Cindy: I expect to have a good opportunity to put all of my knowledge into practice. I am adoer and I can contribute a great deal to the company. I hope that within five years, I could leadan energetic and productive marketing team.

Cindy: 我希望得到很好的实战机会,

我是个实干者,我能为公司贡献很多。我希望在五年内,我能够领导一支有活力及高效率的市场团队。

场景五:人际关系。

Caroline: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?

Caroline: 你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么?

Cindy: All the supervisors have rich experience. So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors. Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind. Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in-depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution.

Cindy: 领导都是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。

场景六:应聘者提问时间到。

Caroline: Good, then do you have any question about our company?

Caroline: 好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗?

Cindy: Could you tell me something about your training program?

Cindy: 能否介绍一下你们的培训制度?

Caroline: In brief, we offer both in-house and off-site training to our AP or . have a few daylong training sessions for topics like business writing skills and software sessions are available to everyone who applies. We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function. Our program is essentially a job-rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on-the-job training.

Caroline: 简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人都可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排了多种多样的课程。我们的课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。

Cindy: It sounds attractive!

Cindy: 听上去真的很吸引人啊!

场景七:问面试者的价值观。

Caroline: Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?

Caroline: 最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面?

Cindy: Potential growth opportunity. If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level. I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!

Cindy: 潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我就会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台!

场景八:结束语。

Caroline: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future.

Caroline: 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。

Cindy: Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to the next interview.

Cindy: 谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。

更多推荐:

商务英语打电话情景对话范文 第7篇

抱怨加班

玛丽:

Working for four hours at a stretch really makes me tired. Why can`t we have a break like many other companies? We need at least a tea break.

连续工作四小时确实令人疲劳.为什么我们不能象其他工司那样可以休息一下呢?我们至少得有喝茶休息的时间吧。

莉莉:

Our boss is dead nuts on work. Keeping on working and making money is what he has in his mind. Nothing else.

我们的老板是一个工作狂.他满脑子想的都是工作和钱.别的什么都没有.

玛丽:

But we workers need a rest.

但是我们员工需要休息.

莉莉:

Actually in some other companies they also have the exercise to the radio broadcast. We need relaxation once in a while and only in this way can we work efficiently.

实际上其他公司都有广播操.我们有时需要放松一下.只有这样才能更加有效地工作.

玛丽:

Yes, it is. 是的.的确是.

介绍新老板

玛丽:

Good morning, Michael. How are you this morning? 早上好.迈克尔.今天早上感觉怎么样?

琼斯:

I'm very well, thanks, Miss Mary. 很好.谢谢你。玛丽女士.

玛丽:

Good, good. This is Michael Jones, Mr. Brown. 好.这就好.布朗先生.这位是迈克尔・琼斯.

琼斯:

How do you do, sir? 你好.先生!

布朗:

Hello. 你好!

玛丽:

Mr. Brown is our new Managing Director, Michael. 迈克尔.布朗先生现在是我们的新常务董事.

布朗:

How long have you been working here, Mr. Jones? 琼斯先生.你在这里工作有多少年了?

琼斯:

Nearly two years, sir, but not all the time working here. I was in the record department for ten months. 快两年了.先生.但并不是所有时间都在这里工作.我还在档案部门工作了10个月.

布朗:

Do you like it here? 那你喜欢这里吗?

琼斯:

Yes, very much. 是的.非常喜欢.

布朗:

Good .Well, I'm glad to have met you, Mr. Jones. 很好!琼斯先生.很高兴在这里看到你.

琼斯:

Thank you, sir. 谢谢你.先生!

AD位1

相关推荐

AD位2

热门图文

AD3

上一篇:英语专业简历范文(汇总25篇)

下一篇:英文报盘范文(优选19篇)